Join Our Team
Come Help Us Make the World a Better Place.
At Life Imprints, we are passionate about human capacity development with relation to education, training, coaching and publications.
Teams & Open Roles
Direct Sales Agent
Full time Position
Our firm has a need for a self-driven, pro-active and growth-minded Business Manager, who understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieve sustainable profitable success.
The ideal candidate should be visionary, great at strategic planning and innovative. He or she should be able to train, manage and mentor staff, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently, especially with regards to marketing and sales.
Suitable candidates should be able to identify new opportunities quickly based off objective data. Candidates are also expected to be able to think on their feet. The scope of our work may change, and we need someone who can adapt and make things happen swiftly.
This role is for someone who can stay five steps ahead of CEO always by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level. You must a servant-hearted leader and be fired up to move the organisation.
You will oversee our organisation’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for all the aspects of operations and business of Life Imprints.
- Provide comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience in all aspects of operations within the organisation.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Executive Officer in developing, designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures required to grow the organisation.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, new leads, pitch products and services to both existing and new clients.
- Provide leadership and partner with other executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Lead the team to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Represent the CEO by attending meetings in the executive’s absence. Where possible, speaking for the executive.
- Other administrative and marketing functions.
- BSc./HND Degree in related fields
- Similar job role of at least two years experience is an advantage
- Good Marketing Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Relationship Management
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Market Research
- Business Development
- Leadership Skills
- Business Goal Management
- Social Media Engagement Proficiency
- Most importantly, the tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
Direct Sales Agents
Our firm has a need for creative and hard-working direct sales agents, who generate revenue by soliciting new business opportunities with new and current customers as well as maintaining existing vendor business with current customers.
Candidates will be the main contact for the customers to Life Imprints products and services.
You will be directly representing our organisation and our line of products and services as a direct sales representative.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential
- Sell the organisation’s products and services proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Business Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales and marketing activities.
- Not more than 32 years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
- Great sales and marketing skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Great Charisma.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
17 Olutosin Ajayi Street,
Ajao Estate, Lagos.
+234 704 647 0345